Vail is a city and mountain in Colorado. It is great for skiing and for relaxing. However, my favorite thing about Vail is the food (like everywhere!). It has some of the best restaurants like Sweet Basil, Blue Moose and The Game Creek Club.They have all types of restaurants such as comfort places and high class ones. They also have different cuisines like Italian, Japanese, Swiss, etc.
-Sweet Basil – New American eats
-Chophouse – steakhouse
-Pepi’s – Austrian
-Matsuhisa Sushi & Japanese – great food!
-Swiss Chalet (fondue)
– Game Creek club – on mountain restaurant- amazing food
– Blue Moose – Hand-tossed NY-style pizza also serving sandwiches & salads.
– Tavern (everything)
– Moe’s Original BBQ – Easygoing chain serving southern-style food
– Mountain Cupcakes
– Rimini (gelato & hot chocolate – great for after skiing)
– The Little Diner – Breakfast classics from morning to afternoon, plus hearty lunches
– French Deli – Great breakfast – go for the egg, bacon and cheese sandwich
Places to eat on mountain
– Two Elk- everything
– Wildwood – BBQ & comfort food
– Restaurant on top of chairlift 4- Buffalos – very small little place
– Mid vail & Eagles Nest – ok food
– The 10th – fancy mountain food
- Bol – bowling & great food
- Pepi’s – music for after skiing
- Cinema Bistro (movie and amazing food)