These chocolate bowls are a super easy way to impress your friends. They are fun to make and they taste great. You can fill the bowls however you would like and get creative!! I love them with ice cream and fruit.
Prep time 1-2 hours
- 10 balloons (small balloons)
- 2 packets of Baker’s semi-sweet cooking chocolate
- melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Blow up the balloons until they are the size of a large pear.
- Cover the balloons with the melted butter.
- Melt the chocolate and the milk in a deep bowl until smooth.
- Dip the balloons half way and freeze for 2 hours until chocolate is hard.
- Pop the balloons and carefully remove the plastic from the chocolate.
- Serve with ice cream!!!!