This is a great dinner treat! I love garlic bread but you can’t have it all the time… so I love to enjoy this delicacy every once in-a-while. It is perfect to enjoy on a cold, long day. You can also store it in the fridge for lunch the next day (if there is any left over).
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 – 20 minutes
- ½ a baguette
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese separated and shredded
- 4 cloves of garlic smashed and finely minced (more if wanted)
- 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter supper thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Slice the baguette into ½ inch pieces cutting ¾ of the way through.
- Place a piece of butter, some garlic and as much cheese in between the each of the slices.
- Cover with the remaining cheese garlic powder and parsley and cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool a transfer to a serving dish.