This drink is a great twist on a classic hot Chocolate. The cinnamon really brings out the chocolate flavor – it gives a little somethings extra. And the evaporated milk is what elevates it to EXTRAORDINARY!
cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of whole milk
- ¾ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of chocolate powder
- sugar to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- whipped cream and marshmallows
- Heat the milks in a measuring cup for 2 minutes
- Add in the chocolate, cinnamon, nut meg and sugar (if needed). Stir in until fully combined.
- Transfer to a warm mug .
- Top with mini marshmallows and whipped cream.