These crackers are super simple and easy to make. They are great for soups and snacks. Plus they are so fun to make and your family and friends will be impressed with this dish.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Makes 27 crackers
- puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- and butter for greasing the sheet pans
- 2-3 inch circle cookie cutter
- flour for dusting
- Set the oven to 350° F
- Dust the puff pastry with flour and roll out until desired thinness.
- Using the cookie cutters cut out the shapes for the pastry.
- In a small pot melt butter, rosemary and sea salt and stir until combined.
- Butter a sheet pan and place each circle around 1 finger with apart. brush with the butter mixture.
- Place another sheet pan onto of the one with the dough and press down place the two pans in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Let cool and transfer to a serving rack.