This dish is great for lunch or dinner. It is super easy to make and delicious to!! You can add in as many vegetables to the rice as you want like carrots or broccoli. It’s a great way to get all your nutrients, but it tastes great to!! my Favorite thing about this dish is that you can eat it the next day for lunch with a fried egg and it will taste amazing.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of stir fry sauce
- ½ a cup of frozen peas
- ½ a cup of frozen corn
- 4 table spoons of vegetable oil, divided
- In a pan heat up 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil and scramble the two eggs.Transfer to a plate.
- Add in the rest of the vegetable oil and bring to a medium heat.
- Then add in the rice, peas, corn, soy sauce, sesame oil, stir fry sauce and stir.
- Cook for five minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in the scrambled eggs, combine them into the rice mixture.
- Transfer to severing plate and enjoy.