This dish is a great way to get all the nutrients you need. It can be served as a dip, a side dish or a snack. Also the salsa is great on tacos and salads. This dish is super refreshing on a summer day. Its great for parties, especially BBQ parties!
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3 ears of corn
- 1 large red bell peppers cut into 4 flat strips
- 3 avocados diced into small cubes
- the juice of 2 limes
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut into large flat strips
- 4 tablespoons of fresh cilantro finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Serve with tortilla chips
- Set the grill to medium heat
- Shuck the corn and drizzle with olive oil. Grill until it is cooked and has grill marks. Set aside.
- Drizzle the bell peppers and tomatoes with olive oil and grill until limp and have grill marks. Set aside.
- Once corn is cool enough to handle, remove the kernels and place in a large bowl
- Once peppers and tomatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into a small dice and place in the same bowl as the corn.
- Add in the avocados, lime juice, and salt & pepper.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips