These shells are super easy to make. The great thing about the shells are that they stand up by themselves so that they are easy to eat. They are wide bottomed so you can fill the tacos with meat and all the toppings!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- 8 tortillas
- Set the oven to 350°.
- Mix the oil and salt in a small bowl and mix well
- With a pastry brush, brush each side of the tortillas lightly.
- Take an oven rack and gently drape the tortillas over 3 wires. Let cook for 10-12 minutes or until the tortillas are firm and golden brown.
- Let cool and carefully remove the shells from the rack.
- Transfer to a serving tray.