This dish is a nice refreshing twist on a classic lemonade. It goes great at parties because you can make a lot of it. The drink also has a long shelf life as long as it stays in the refrigerator. It is great in the summer at the pool as well.
severing size: 1 pitcher
Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 15 Strawberries
- 1 1/2 limes
- 33.8 fl oz of S.Pellegrino
- 59 fl oz of lemonade
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Chop the strawberries very finely.
- Put them in a bowl with the juice of the limes, the lime rind and the sugar.
- Macerate the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the time is up, mash the strawberries.
- Add the ice, lemonade and sparkling water into a pitcher.
- Strain the liquid from the mixture into the pitcher. Once all liquid is strained, add the mashed strawberries and lime rinds.