This appetizer is super easy and simple to make. It does not require any skill nor cook time and can be made in 15 minutes. It has lots of fun flavors that are great for the whole family. I have been making this dish as an appetizer for at least 5 years and every time it comes out perfectly and is a huge hit! It is great for big parties because you can prepare them over night and store in your refrigerator.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
servings: 6 people
- bagel chips
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 1 ½tablespoon of walnuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 a cup of chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 pound of very thinly sliced prosciutto
- salt to taste
- In a food processor pulse the chives, oil and walnuts until it forms the consistency of a pesto.
- In a separate bowl mix the ricotta and salt until combined.
- To assemble, take a bagel chip and put a small dollop of ricotta, then drizzle the pesto on top and finish with a small pinched piece of the prosciutto.