This dish is a super easy and quick side dish. It is healthy and it tastes great. It goes well with a heavy meat.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 3-4
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in a double boiler.
- Once the water is boiling place the spinach in the steamer basket.
- Remove the spinach from the basket when wilted not soggy
- Place the spinach in a strainer and let cool.
- In a sauce pan place the olive oil and garlic until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Mix the garlic, olive oil, spinach. Salt and pepper together until desired taste.
- Place in bowl and serve.