Ten Below Ice Cream is located in New York City in China Town. It is a Thai Ice Cream shop that is a great place to go to with friends or family. This shop has many different flavors like Key Lime Pie, s’mores Galore, Cookie Monster, and many more.
When their ready to make your ice cream, they call you to watch. Let’s say I ordered the key lime pie ice cream, the ice cream maker firsts starts of with a lime and a graham cracker and chops them up fine on a freezing cold plate. He then adds a liquid that then freezes and turns into the ice cream. He works with the liquid mixture until it is smooth and frozen. Then he rolls the ice cream into small rolls and places them into a cup. After he makes the ice cream, he brings you to the toppings bar and you can choose which ever toppings you want. They even toast your marshmallow.
It is really cool to watch and DELICIOUS to eat.
I Love ice cream so i go to lots of ice cream shops but only a few have really stood out to me. Ice cream to me has to be perfect because it is so easy to make. It needs to be creamy and not too sweet.
In this Photo me and my little sister are at Rimini in Vail. They have some of the most amazing gelato, and the most unique and best tasting flavors such as Soma, and Cake Batter. Also they have the BEST hot chocolate ever.
Mosquitos is the best ice cream store in Maine. They have some of the best flavors like Caramel Caribou and Bear Claw, which are my favorite flavors. They also give very generous scoops so i recommend the the 1/2 -1 scoop, which ends up being like two scoops. They can also turn any flavor into a milkshake.
Ten below has great ice cream and entertainment. They have multiple flavors and great toppings. See my blog post on Ten below for more info.
Big Gay Ice Cream is also in the main picture but it is not as good as the other ones.
Vail is a city and mountain in Colorado. It is great for skiing and for relaxing. However, my favorite thing about Vail is the food (like everywhere!). It has some of the best restaurants like Sweet Basil, Blue Moose and The Game Creek Club.They have all types of restaurants such as comfort places and high class ones. They also have different cuisines like Italian, Japanese, Swiss, etc.
-Sweet Basil – New American eats
-Chophouse – steakhouse
-Pepi’s – Austrian
-Matsuhisa Sushi & Japanese – great food!
-Swiss Chalet (fondue)
– Game Creek club – on mountain restaurant- amazing food
– Blue Moose – Hand-tossed NY-style pizza also serving sandwiches & salads.
– Tavern (everything)
– Moe’s Original BBQ – Easygoing chain serving southern-style food
– Mountain Cupcakes
– Rimini (gelato & hot chocolate – great for after skiing)
– The Little Diner – Breakfast classics from morning to afternoon, plus hearty lunches
– French Deli – Great breakfast – go for the egg, bacon and cheese sandwich
Places to eat on mountain
– Two Elk- everything
– Wildwood – BBQ & comfort food
– Restaurant on top of chairlift 4- Buffalos – very small little place
– Mid vail & Eagles Nest – ok food
– The 10th – fancy mountain food
- Bol – bowling & great food
- Pepi’s – music for after skiing
- Cinema Bistro (movie and amazing food)